Ask the Veterinarian/My kitten

QUESTION: Hi, I found a stray kitten and she has had diarreah for a couple days.
I have not owned a cat in years and I am unsure what to do.
She is drinking and playing normal. She will be going to a vet soon.
To be spayed and for a check up.  I am uncertain about the diarreah,though.
Maryann Carrigan

ANSWER: Maryann,
you have posted this same question over 7 times on here. Same wording and same question, even though I have answered it for you and you sent me a follow up. I now have to report this and they are going to block you. I thought there was some sort of glitch that kept sending the same question from you. The administrator in here said, no, you keep sending this question.  

I have no idea why you would keep sending me the same question over and over. Please explain yourself before I report you and you are blocked.

QUESTION: all I can say is I only personally sent this once and I really don't know what happened and  too am tired of getting of receiving replies from all experts...

Well I knew it was some kind of glitch! I will be sure and let them know Maryann. I'll make sure they don't block you either but that's what they told me was the next step. I will have them purge this question, maybe that will help.

Thanks again,

Jana's the kitty?
I wasn't trying to be rude, but that's what they told me in here. I kept telling them it was a glitch and reported it as such.
So glad you got your kitty a friend!! They do much better in twos and starting them young is perfect!! Thank you for getting them spayed next Tuesday and for being a responsible pet owner!!

Ask the Veterinarian

Jana Connell RVT, CVT

PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING TO ME: I am NOT a vet and do NOT diagnose diseases. That is only for a licensed Veterinarian to do. I will give you suggestions and steer you toward calling your vet for help. You can call the vet's office and talk to the technician there or the vet at times. Don't be afraid to call them! If you have a serious issue with your pet please post it to one of the veterinarians in here- I will tell you the same thing in my answer. IF your pet is injured or in an emergency situation, CALL YOUR VET- Do not wait and post in here. Just call the vet's office and get them in to see the vet right away. Critical treatment time is lost if you seek answers here when you should have your precious pet at the vets!! Don't sit at home waiting for an answer when your pet is critically ill or injured!! I can answer most questions about small animal and wildlife care as well as small animal nutrition. I can also answer questions about all phases of dental care for small animals. I DO NOT answer questions about birds (unless it is wildlife or songbirds) or HAMSTERS/GERBILS/CHINS/GUINEA PIGS/REPTILES/FROGS/RABBITS/PET BIRDS OF ANY KIND so please submit these questions to the appropriate sections. I, as well as other experts in here, do NOT do homework questions- that is for YOU to do! Please respect these rules for all of us. Thanks!

I have over 35 years experience in the field of veterinary medicine. I specialized in small animals and did wildlife rehab for over 25 years, mostly raptors, squirrels and opossums. I am a Small Animal Nutritional Consultant with 6 certificates from Hills Pet Foods, CNM and Purina. I also specialized in Small Animal Dentistry which is a field I truly love.

Audubon,World Wildlife Federation, American Society of Veterinary Dental Technicians.

Licensed with California and Oregon, RVT and CVT. Certified Veterinary Dental Technician Have over 550 logged hours of Continuing Education Credits(that means I keep up to date!).

Nominated for Expert of the Month for the last 5 years.