Ask the Veterinarian/behavior experiment

Question
hi I am doing a science fair project and I am thinking about doing it on the behavior of two male dogs living in the same house, but the problem is that this project must be in a three month period and if the experiment is to complex I will need a real life vet. to help me with the project in the whole three month period, so I'm trying to have a middle sized project without most of the hassle.   max is a male pit bull/ridge back, he is 3 years old, he is friendly, lazy sometimes, we has him since we was 6 weeks old. junetow Is a bully pit bull, he is 2 years old, he is friendly, dislikes max, has puppies , and has a lot of energy, we had had him for a month now

Answer
I think you would be better off working with an integrative veterinarian who is close enough for you to see in person, and who can examine your dogs.

Look for one who knows flower essences as those are great for behavior.
I know you live in Texas and there are a lot of integrative vets there.
An integrative veterinarian is a person trained in many different approaches, including using conventional drugs only when absolutely needed.

You can go to the web sites for each type of holistic practice and use their referral list to find one near to you:
1. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine: www.IVAS.org & www.TCVM.com
2. Homeopathic veterinarians (these can often help you by phone if no other holistic practitioners are nearby that you like): www.theAVH.org and www.DrPitcairn.com.
3. Chiropractor - www.animalchiropractic.org
4. Wide range of other treatments: www.AHVMA.org, American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association and www.civtedu.org my website and read about my practice.  

Ask the Veterinarian

Dr. Christina Chambreau