Ask the Veterinarian/my american bulldogs really sick!!!

Question
I have a senior American bulldog and she is very sick. she has lost lots of weight from not eating but she will drink water. she throws up slimy lime green stuff all over constantly and she has very little to no energy. last night ( 5/4/15 ) she was bleeding out of her nose. she is really cold all the time and she sneezes a lot. I don't know whats wrong with her. she used to have so much energy last week and in one day she was just not her self. she seems to get worse by the day. she has all her shots up to date and she never showed any signs of illness. please help me if anyone has an answer to her sickness.

Answer
Hi Kiara,

It looks like your pet requires an urgent veterinary examination as the symptoms seems to be life threatening.Could be foreign body ingestion or even poisoning, but only a detailed investigation can tell.In such situations supportive therapy in addition to specific treatment for the root cause has to be done under professional supervision.Hence I request you to  get Veterinary aid ASAP.
regards and all the best
Anand  

Ask the Veterinarian

Dr S Bindu Anand