Ask the Veterinarian/9 month old kitten teary eyes..

Question
Hi my name is James. My kitten Alex has had teary eyes on and off since we got him in September. He eats a lot and has a very shiny black coat, he is extremely active and hyper. I will take him to the vet but I want to know what the chances are that he is really sick. All it is is clear liquid. How worried should I be?

James

Answer
Hi James,  Sounds like your kitten may have some allergy issue?  I am glad his coat is healthy looking and he has a good appetite.  I would assume he is due for a yearly physical at your local Vet's office.  For now you can try adding some healthy supplements to his diet.  Also, if you want to home cook for him it's better than the processed store purchased foods.  

Learn more here about cooking for you cat and supplements

Picky cat food recipes ; homemade cat food ; balanced cat food recipes

EASY Feline Recipe

http://bulldogvitamins.blogspot.com/2011/01/picky-dog-or-cat-i-have-sample-of-fo

Ask the Veterinarian

Marie Peppers LPNMA ( pet nurse)