Ask the Veterinarian/bulldog paw cut or abrasion , healing your bulldog,

Question
I just noticed my bully was limping. When I looked at his paw, I noticed under his paw he has a cut.  I wiped it with baby wipes but s hi should I clean it with something else and what can I put on it to help it heal?

Answer
Hi there!  I just saw your question now.  If you have some epsom salts put a few tablespoons in a bucket of water and try to stick the paw in for a few minutes 2 x per day.  If you notice lots of discomfort you may need to see your local Vet.  There could be a foreign object in the paw.  Another thing you can do is order Silver Shield and have in on hand for all your cuts and scrapes ( for pets and Humans ) - SEE here to order it's amazing

I use this on all our english bulldogs pimples, cuts, scrapes and hot spots  http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/product/silver-shield-gel-20-ppm-3-oz-tube/495

Ask the Veterinarian

Marie Peppers LPNMA ( pet nurse)