Ask the Veterinarian/lethargic cat

Question
I hope you know the answer to this. My kitty Jenny has been very lethargic. I took her to the vet yesterday and he gave her a b-12 shot with vitamins. He said to give it a couple days to see if she improves. Well she is improving. The only question is if she is suppose to improve all @ once or is it suppose to be gradual? Because she has improved some but not 100%. Which is why I ask.

Answer
Hi Joyce,  I assume they are treating your cat for anemia ? I would need to know more ..  Please contact me at my page http://www.dogfoodconsultant.com  ( sign up for a free consult)  or e-mail me at  mpmaltese@gmail.com   Give me more info on medications that were ordered and if you cat has vomiting or any recent gastric problems ..

Thanks

Marie Peppers of Ask the Pet Nurse
http://www.dogfoodconsultant.com

Ask the Veterinarian

Marie Peppers LPNMA ( pet nurse)