Ask the Veterinarian/Questions

Question
Hello, my name is Ashton i attend Laville Jr. Sr high school im in 8th grade.  i have a few questions to ask you about veterinarians. My first question is what is it like to be a Veterinarian?  My second question is What impact does it have on peoples lives when you save their animals, and how does it make you feel when you save or help someones animals? Thank you.

Answer
First, I wonder why you are asking. Are you interested in becoming a veterinarian? If yes, please email me at HealThyAnimals@aol.com so I can support you in your dream.

Your questions:
1. I am a holistic veterinarian so I use homeopathy, flower essences, intuition, herbs, essential oils and nutrition to truly restore animals to health rather than using drugs to quickly stop the symptoms but not help them live a longer life. I teach veterinary technician classes, lecture and speak on the internet and around the world. I love being a veterinarian because I love to educate people - that is where good veterinarians spend most of their time.

2.  Of course I feel very good when I save a life. I feel even better when I educate a person to think differently about health - building up the body to heal itself (all animals, plants and people) - so all their current and future animals and all the people in their lives will be healthier.

PS - If you are thinking of veterinary college, please carefully edit every email you write for spelling and grammar.  

Ask the Veterinarian

Dr. Christina Chambreau