Ask the Veterinarian/dog

Question
Olaf
Olaf  
I am so emotional right now my dog named olaf is almost dying i dont know what to do the other vets
cannot find his illness and no medicine is working before he was a very hyper energetic dog and loves to
eat a lot but now he is just laying down there and not even moving he has bloody diarrhea and he keeps
on vommiting alot i wish you could help my do is my only bestfriend and most of all my only family.....

Answer
Hi gabriel,

Sorry for the delay.
Regarding your dog I may inform you that there are a lot of limitations in online consultation,especially the one like your's.From the limited symptoms you stated,it could be a severe case of parvo viral infection or could be even poisoning from chemicals used as rat baits.Any which way such cases needs emergency veterinary care subsequent to proper diagnosis.

There is no point in making wild guesses in this forum,since that is not going to serve any purpose.Hope you understand the limitations
regards

Ask the Veterinarian

Dr S Bindu Anand