Assembly of God/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
It looks like the Jews didn't kill JESUS !11/22/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: For years I was under the impression that the Jews killed JESUS. After I read this scripture I'm ...
  A: The Jews demanded that Jesus be crucified, the Romans, who are gentiles, crucified him. The Jews ...
JESUS' BIRTHDAY ?11/17/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: I believe you're a Christain? Correct? I wonder if you believe that JESUS was born on Dec.25th or ...
  A: Christmas is observed as traditional day to celebrate Jesus birth.as December is a winter month it ...
why did JESUS do that ?11/16/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: Luke 9-10 Sending Out the Twelve 1 Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power ...
  A: Culture ray. In that culture it is expected that travellers would be taken in, given shelter and ...
We They ALL Go To hell ?10/25/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: Hey Brain Its me Ray again. The thoughts came to be recently about all the religions in the world. ...
  A: I see you still have dyslexic fingers I refer you to John 3:16, Ray. I don't think that is ...
IS MY PASTOR CORRECT ?10/19/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: I approached my pastor after services this past Saturday night and asked him if he if heard anyones ...
  A: Most protestant churches don't have the office of a confessor as you would find in the catholic ...
Gen. 1:26 . . . Our Image ?9/1/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: Its me again . . . lol Can you please give me your version of what did JESUS mean when HE said, " . ...
  A: I have intrepreted this passage as clear evidence that the trinity not only exists but it exists ...
Please give me you views8/11/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: Its me Ray again. Need your views on this scripture. REVALATION 22:18 18 For I testify to everyone ...
  A: It seems to me we have discussed the issue of different versions of the Bible before. I don't ...
Why Do We Have To Suffer - When its was Adam8/9/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: Its been awhile, due to some cancer operations the LORD still wants me here as long as its HIS WILL ...
  A: I am unsure what that first question is Ray, you can trust Jesus, his teachings are absolutely ...
The Word CANCER ?6/14/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: Its been a long time. Time for me healing from my third CANCER operation. GOD is so good. Now about ...
  A: Sorry to hear you have been ill and I pray that God will remove all traces of that disease from your ...
Genesis 1:266/1/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: It's been awhile since we spoke Brian can you explain when JESUS said " Let "US" make man in "OUR ...
  A: it is important to Take Scripture in context, this is Genesis 1, At the start of the chapter we have ...
Why Did JESUS Pick me ?1/6/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: Morning Brian Rome 9:15 " I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have ...
  A: Good morning Ray It seems that parts of our testimony are similar. I was working for a very well ...
What Did JESUS Write ?1/4/2016Brian Thompson
  Q: Happy New Year to you Brian and your family. Now, in Chapter 8:6 and verse 8 JESUS stooped down and ...
  A: a happy new year to you. Scripture doesn't tell us what he wrote Ray, but it does tell us he ...
Evolutionary Creation10/30/2015Brian Thompson
  Q: I live in Chesapeake, Virginia with my wife. She and I went to Regent University to a conference ...
  A: I believe the Word of God. I have no other reference point other than the witness of the Spirit. I ...
The Triune GOD ?10/22/2015Brian Thompson
  Q: Can you please explain to me just what the TRIUNE GOD is ? How does The Father, The Son & The Holy ...
  A: Not heard from you for a long time and I see you still have dyslexic fingers. The trinity or Triune ...
LUKE 12: 538/25/2015Brian Thompson
  Q: Brian, my question is What Was The Reason JESUS seperated us from our children ? Was it to show HIM ...
  A: You must always look a passage in context. In this context Jesus is giving us a warning regarding ...
common law marriange and church membership4/21/2015Brian Thompson
  Q: In the state we live in, Common Law is leagaly recognized marriage. Does the AG allow membership to ...
  A: I'm not in the US The church's attitude is that marriage is sacred and a long term relationship ...
tithes on alimony paid to ex spouse2/1/2015Brian Thompson
  Q: Are we to pay tithes on the alimony my husband pays to his ex-spouse?
  A: There are several principles to be questioned here: Is tithing valid for the Christian? Are tithes ...
SATURDAY or SUNDAY WORSHIP ?11/8/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: Hope you're doing well ? The Fourth Commandment states: "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. ...
  A: Jesus is Lord of the sabbath Matthew 12:8 For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.” and when ...
WILL SHE BE SAVED ALSO6/22/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: Its me again . . . lol Brian, I've been a Born Again Christian for about 15yrs. My wife of 13yrs. ...
  A: I understand there is a passage about a believer sanctifying an unbelieving spouse and perhaps your ...
The Word CANCER ?6/17/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: Good to be writing you again. My question Brian: 2 Timonthy 2:17 " And their message will spread ...
  A: Tumors where know in ancient times, the Phillistines were afflicted with tumors when they kept the ...
women pastors6/2/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: I am a christian and recently retired from the state of ca. My wife and I spent about 25 years in ...
  A: yes the trend to female pastors can be disturbing as they sometimes create that gender bias around ...
verse that says all sins are equal5/10/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: Where at in the bible, does it say all sins are equal, or no greater then the other.
  A: I am unaware that the Bible says that. Paul said that there are some sins that don't lead to death ...
kindly reply about urantia book- salvation4/26/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: http://theurantiaboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4055 kindly read the above article could you ...
  A: Science really has little to do with religion, God told us something happened, science attempts to ...
Blood moons theory4/14/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: What is the position of the A.O.G. on the significance of the blood moons? What is the position of ...
  A: I find it very difficult to comment on these because they require speculation My speculation ...
Nephilim1/22/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: Shalom Brian, Here is a link to my completed argument regarding, “Are The Sons of God Created ...
  A: shalom barney Not sure what you are trying to prove here barney, the book of Job plainly states ...
holocaust1/8/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: I've been studying up on the holocaust. There are some things that puzzle me. 6 million were ...
  A: You are looking in the wrong place for a Rabbi I have no doubt the holocaust occurred even if the ...
how to ask God forgiveness1/7/2014Brian Thompson
  Q: I just had a sexual encounter with a man and IM a man, I just don't know why I did I feel stupid, I ...
  A: Let us first deal with sin. There is only one unforgiveable sin; to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. All ...
god12/22/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: Do.you think the alien under area 51 in america is the sun god amon ra,,,
  A: I think you have been watching too much Stargate, Scripture tells us that in theses last days men ...
fertility11/24/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: My wife and my self are christians , we have two great kids We would like a third, we are 46 and 49 ...
  A: I'm sure you have given this matter a great deal of thought and prayer. AI, in my opinion, takes ...
Unpleasant people in the congregation10/28/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: I would like to say our pastor and his wife are loving spirit filled Christians that we love ...
  A: A difficult decision before you. Iron sharpens iron they say so you should certainly bring your ...
Gamliel's advice10/11/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: You said in another answer: As far as whether Paul or any other preacher was right about Jesus I ...
  A: Let me say I don't like argumentative questions because I think you have already formulated an ...
Adultery and Deacons8/11/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: If the wife of a deacon commits adultery while serving as deacons should they step down from their ...
  A: all sins are individual and most certainly she should step down from any office in the church for ...
question about where to find music or singing from the aog hymn book.4/19/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: Many year ago in Australia, I used to love the hymns from the aog hymn book. I found them very ...
  A: a search of the internet indicates the following as having been used by the AOG Assembly Songs ...
Old Testament3/24/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: It seems to me that some people confuse Old Testament with the Old Covenant Law which Yahweh gave to ...
  A: Regarding forms of worship I think we must be free to worship in any form provided there is order ...
The Supreme Being's Name3/21/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: There are some people who say that Yahweh is the Hebrew name of God, but from my understanding of ...
  A: Frankly larry I don't have the time to be engaged in detailed discussions with you on this subject. ...
Highest Name of the Savior3/19/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: Since the Hebrew manuscripts have God name spelled, "YAH," and some English Bible versions such as ...
  A: I cannot speak for Assemplies of God ministers but the name of the Lord is rendered Lord in many ...
Eternal Name of the Messiah3/19/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: In Eph. 4:7-8 as Paul was writing about the Anointed One (Messiah/Christ)he applied Psalms 68:18 to ...
  A: I cannot say what the angel announced to Mary since I was not present and text related to the event ...
Using tithe and offering of tax deductions1/17/2013Brian Thompson
  Q: I cam across your site in search of whether or not it is biblical to claim your tithes and offerings ...
  A: There are two aspects to this. Firstly, there is the legal aspect; Jesus said give to Cesear what ...
WHO KILL JESUS ???10/12/2012Brian Thompson
  Q: ) Brian, I've alway believe that the JEWS killed JESUS. Now after reading:MARK 10:33 " Behold we ...
  A: do you want the politically correct verson or the Scriptural one? The Jews were not in a position ...
church9/27/2012Brian Thompson
  Q: if your church is incorporated what happens if payments can't be made?
  A: From a legal standpoint the corporation is responsible for its debts and depending upon the form of ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson

Top Expert on this page