Assembly of God/Speaking in Tongues

Larry Stone wrote at 2013-03-19 19:01:56
Man speaks to God in an unknown tongue and it edifies that person, and does not edity anyone else; in fact the person does not even know what he is saying so his understanding is unfruitful, unless God give an interpretation of the message 1 st. cf. Cor. 14;1-14. Since the Anointed One (Messiah/Christ)is: God manifested in the flesh 1st. Tim. 3:16, the Almighty Rev. 1:8, who was dead Rev. 1:18, and whose eternal name is YAH, Psalms 68:4; The Hebrew manuscripts in Psalms 68:18 has the name: Yah idnetifying the one who ascended into the heavens leading captive captive in his train, quoted by Paul in Eph. 4:7-8, therefore, there was no purpose or need for our Savior to speak in unknown tongues.  

Assembly of God

Ron Nichols

I can answer questions Concerning the Assemblies of God, Foursquare and Pentecostal faith. I cannot answer them concerning Protestant, non-Pentecostal faith. I'm sorry.

I am credentialed in the Foursquare Denomination

Bachelor of Ministry and Master of Ministry in Pastoral Studies Bachelor of Science in Special Education Masters of Education in Education Administration Currently working toward Doctor of Philosophy in K-12 Leadership