Assembly of God/god

Question
Do.you think the alien under area 51 in america is the sun god amon ra,,,

Answer
hello Stuart

I think you have been watching too much Stargate, Scripture tells us that in theses last days men will be listening to doctrines of demons

In my opinion, there is no more evidence for the existence of an alien race than there is for evolution, however if God chose to create another race elsewhere that would give them no more claim to diety than we have ourselves. I see our relationship with God as being on a need to know basis, he has told us what we need to know.

We know nothing about what the americans might have in area 51, but they have no doubt done secret research there

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson