Assembly of God/god

Question think the alien under area 51 in america is the sun god amon ra,,,

hello Stuart

I think you have been watching too much Stargate, Scripture tells us that in theses last days men will be listening to doctrines of demons

In my opinion, there is no more evidence for the existence of an alien race than there is for evolution, however if God chose to create another race elsewhere that would give them no more claim to diety than we have ourselves. I see our relationship with God as being on a need to know basis, he has told us what we need to know.

We know nothing about what the americans might have in area 51, but they have no doubt done secret research there

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson

I am able to discuss the beliefs of the pentacostal movement and place them in context with the Word of God. I am also able to assist those who wish to lead small groups.

I have been a a Christian since 1978 and part of the pentecostal movement since 1987 and have been part of the ministry team in my local church. I also have experience in Church administration and am trained in theophostic ministry. I am author of the book Revival ~ a different perspective

Life Member Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International

Revival ~ a different perspective

life experience