Assembly of God/question about where to find music or singing from the aog hymn book.

Many year ago in Australia, I used to love the hymns from the aog hymn book. I found them very fortifying. I am now in a country where I cannot go to a group so was wondering if there is anywhere that I buy music or singing from that book that I could join along with. I though they were very strong hymns. Thanks if you can help.

Hello Shamira

a search of the internet indicates the following as having been used by the AOG

Assembly Songs (1948)
Redemption Hymnal (1951)
Melodies of Praise (1957)
Hymns of Glorious Praise (1969)
Sing His Praise (1991)

I have no idea  to which you refer as I have no experience of the AoG using a Hymn Book but the last one on the list is available from A search of the internet may find the recorded music once you have the names of the contents

In recent years the AoG has used the music of many Christian artists chief among them the music eminating from the Hillsong Church. This church has been prolific in producing and distributing CD's and DVD's and you may be able to find music to your liking at this site

Hillsong Church and other AoG churches in Australia broadcast church services on the internet perhaps you can find these and enjoy watching

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson

I am able to discuss the beliefs of the pentacostal movement and place them in context with the Word of God. I am also able to assist those who wish to lead small groups.

I have been a a Christian since 1978 and part of the pentecostal movement since 1987 and have been part of the ministry team in my local church. I also have experience in Church administration and am trained in theophostic ministry. I am author of the book Revival ~ a different perspective

Life Member Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International

Revival ~ a different perspective

life experience