Assembly of God/Blood moons theory

What is the position of the A.O.G. on the significance of the blood moons?
What is the position of the A.O.G. on the prohpesies of Catholic priest Malachy conerningthe 112th pope?

Hi Edward

I find it very difficult to comment on these because they require speculation

My speculation regarding the reference to a blood moon in Scripture refers not to an observable phenomenon which occurs frequently but to the appearance of the moon when viewed through smoke signifying war or widespread natural calamity

In regard to the Pope the AoG respects prophecy but looks to the confirmation of other prophets not conjecture and sensationalism  

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson

I am able to discuss the beliefs of the pentacostal movement and place them in context with the Word of God. I am also able to assist those who wish to lead small groups.

I have been a a Christian since 1978 and part of the pentecostal movement since 1987 and have been part of the ministry team in my local church. I also have experience in Church administration and am trained in theophostic ministry. I am author of the book Revival ~ a different perspective

Life Member Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International

Revival ~ a different perspective

life experience