Assembly of God/Blood moons theory

Question
What is the position of the A.O.G. on the significance of the blood moons?
What is the position of the A.O.G. on the prohpesies of Catholic priest Malachy conerningthe 112th pope?

Answer
Hi Edward

I find it very difficult to comment on these because they require speculation

My speculation regarding the reference to a blood moon in Scripture refers not to an observable phenomenon which occurs frequently but to the appearance of the moon when viewed through smoke signifying war or widespread natural calamity

In regard to the Pope the AoG respects prophecy but looks to the confirmation of other prophets not conjecture and sensationalism  

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson