Assembly of God/kindly reply about urantia book- salvation

kindly read the above article

could you share some view on Urantia book?

i love Urantia book that much from my bottom of heart

i want to share with you

what do u feel about Urantia book?

Science really has little to do with religion, God told us something happened, science attempts to explain the detail, in this case at a sub atomic level.

Einstein once said I just want to know the thoughts of God, everything else is just the details. He also said that science is just an extension of everyday thought. As a great scientist said this we should take notice. God is about so much more. When you can explain to me how God exists outside of space and time then I will consider it important. I say this because I have experienced many things that cannot be explained

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson

I am able to discuss the beliefs of the pentacostal movement and place them in context with the Word of God. I am also able to assist those who wish to lead small groups.

I have been a a Christian since 1978 and part of the pentecostal movement since 1987 and have been part of the ministry team in my local church. I also have experience in Church administration and am trained in theophostic ministry. I am author of the book Revival ~ a different perspective

Life Member Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International

Revival ~ a different perspective

life experience