Assembly of God/verse that says all sins are equal

Where at in the bible, does it say all sins are equal, or no greater then the other.

Hi Kathleen

I am unaware that the Bible says that. Paul said that there are some sins that don't lead to death but I am unaware of what they might be. We do know that there is one sin that cannot be forgiven; to blaspheme the Holy Spirit, beyond that all sins may be forgiven with repentance.

The consequence of sin is to seperate us from God so that in that all sins are equal

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson

I am able to discuss the beliefs of the pentacostal movement and place them in context with the Word of God. I am also able to assist those who wish to lead small groups.

I have been a a Christian since 1978 and part of the pentecostal movement since 1987 and have been part of the ministry team in my local church. I also have experience in Church administration and am trained in theophostic ministry. I am author of the book Revival ~ a different perspective

Life Member Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International

Revival ~ a different perspective

life experience