Assembly of God/common law marriange and church membership

Question
In the state we live in, Common Law is leagaly recognized marriage.  Does the AG allow membership to Common law marriages in these circumstances?  If not how do we recognize marriages in other countries when membership to AG is requested?

Answer
I'm not in the US The church's attitude is that marriage is sacred and a long term relationship before God so relationships outside of marriage carry consequences. You should speak to your pastor as attitudes vary. legally sanctioned relationships may carry eternal consequences as they are outside of a biblical perspective.

The church will seek to bring the couple onto the fold and have their relationship formalised  

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson