Assembly of God/What Did JESUS Write ?

Hi Brian
Happy New Year to you Brian and your family.

Now, in Chapter 8:6 and verse 8 JESUS stooped down and wrote
something in the ground twice.

What did JESUS write and why ?

This is completely mystifying to me. However, I have faith that when I met the LORD, He'll tell me.

Till then Brian I would like to know your view on this matter.

GOD bless you and your family.
Bro. Ray M.

Hello Ray

a happy new year to you.

Scripture doesn't tell us what he wrote Ray, but it does tell us he ignored the pharassees so we could intrepret as his way of changing the subject and we can speculate that he was writting down their names or individual sins, eventually he confronts them with whoever is without sin among you.

You have to understand that Jesus is often confronting the pharassees and so you need to see this in context, not just a sinner forgiven but the other issues; where was the man, the partner in the act?, he is equally guilty before the law, how did the pharassees know where to find the woman? and how did they know where to find Jesus? In the ordinary expression of the law she should have been stoned on the spot so, why did they wait?

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson

I am able to discuss the beliefs of the pentacostal movement and place them in context with the Word of God. I am also able to assist those who wish to lead small groups.

I have been a a Christian since 1978 and part of the pentecostal movement since 1987 and have been part of the ministry team in my local church. I also have experience in Church administration and am trained in theophostic ministry. I am author of the book Revival ~ a different perspective

Life Member Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International

Revival ~ a different perspective

life experience