Assembly of God/Gen. 1:26 . . . Our Image ?

Question
Hi Brian
Its me again . . . lol

Can you please give me your version of what did JESUS mean when HE said, " . . . Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness?

I'm taking it to mean which makes NO SENSE, that there are more then one GOD(s) ?

I know that there is; GOD, HOLY SPIRIT and JESUS.
I'm lost after that !

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS BRIAN

Answer
Hi Ray

I have intrepreted this passage as clear evidence that the trinity not only exists but it exists right right from the very beginning. The father is saying that we should be as they are; a triune being consisting of body mind and spirit. It doesn't mean that there is more than one God, it also doesn't make us gods, equal with God. Once again I sense that you are receiving input from those who are not Christians and if you listen to such people you will be confused

vaya con Dias

Assembly of God

Brian Thompson