Assembly Language/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Modify a program5/23/2013Bob
  Q: Could you advise whether I might learn how to disassemble or remove/modify/delete certain unwanted ...
  A: You'll need to know the type of chip used. Do you have the assembler listing? You will also need an ...
in which format register stores data10/2/2006Kimberly Batteau
  Q: it seems to be a very basic question but i couldn't find an answer anywhere i.e after reading a ...
  A: You didn't specify what platform you are on, but I presume it is Intel. Strictly speaking, it's not ...
X86 programming5/17/2005Imran Ahmad Mughal
  Q: I am trying to learn to write basic programs for the a86 assembler without a lot of success such as, ...
  A: first of all, I hope that you are fine and working hard. There is lot of material that is available ...
writing programs4/12/2005Imran Ahmad Mughal
  Q: I am taking a course in programming the 8086 microprocessor and having trouble in writing basic ...
  A: there are billion of site available on internet, from which you can get the concepts. Go to google ...
parallel processors10/4/2003Kimberland
  Q: What is a parallel processor?
  A: No such thing as 'parallel processors' but there IS something called 'parallel processING'. Imagine ...
decimal to binary8/16/2003daru
  Q: i know this is slightly out of your category field but if you could possibly remember back to when ...
  A: I hope I am not too late with the answer... Here's the simpliest rule. Take a positive number, 123 ...
GENERAL- THIERRY FROM SWITZERLAND-3/19/2003daru
  Q: MAY I ASK YOU IF IT IS POSSIBLE WHEN HAVING A CODE WRITTEN IN VISUAL BASIC 6 TO CONVERT IT IN ...
  A: A program always represents a certain algorithm, no matter which language has been chosen to ...
Assembly Language in debug mode3/2/2003daru
  Q: I'm having a little trouble with assembly language and wondering if you can help. I am learning how ...
  A: 1) You cannot save everything to the file. debug is not a patching utility, nor a programmer's IDE - ...
Need to Get Started in Assembly7/3/2001Jeronimo Bonno
  Q: Jeronimo, can you help me get started in assembly, what i need is just some code to get started ...
  A: John: Assembly is easy to get examples of because anything can be disassembled. If you're windows ...
accessing arguments as arrays10/7/2000Moskovitz Eliezer
  Q: I know basically how to access an array if its created in .rodata or .data sections but when passed ...
  A: I'm sending it again with more info at the end : first I want to say that I'm doing mostly code ...
assembly & C10/6/2000Moskovitz Eliezer
  Q: A C function using string function returns a value 0 if the stored password is not same as entered ...
  A: first you have to know that a C function return value is saved in ax. now you have to check the ...

Page:    1 

Assembly Language