Asthma/Article quotes needed

Question
Hi Marc!
I need a few expert quotes about how making and using homemade cleaning products could be better for someone with asthma and/or allergies than commercial products that contain harsh chemicals. These quotes will appear in a few Care.com articles I am writing and would feature your name and occupation, so if you want to include a certain title for yourself, or if you have a website or twitter handle you want linked to your name that would be great. Thanks so much Marc!

Answer
Hi Kelly,
  Sorry for the delay.  Just returned from a trip

There are various commercial products specific for use by patients with pulmonary disorders that are non-irritating to the lungs and sinuses. Easy to locate online at https://www.aafa.org site for certified, asthma friendly products.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Marc

Asthma

Marc Rubin, RPh Asthma Educator