Asthma/Blood In Mucus sh

Hello Doc,
I have bronchitis allergy from last 15 years. I am 20 right now. Till last night I was well and tofay Morning when I spitted out some cough I noticed blood in my mucus 2-3 times.Also in the morning I had severe headache and stomach ache too I feel nauseous + My throat is paining as well I am not able to speak loud. What all things I should avoid and eat? What could be the reason behind this sudden blood in mucus? I have weakness when i think of food I feel like eating but when I see eat I can't eat the amount I want too.

It happened last year too but doctors daid nothing X-Ray reports were normal. Last month also I had an X-Ray check it was normal too. I am taking inhalers to keep my bronchitis in control twice a day.

Kindly tell the reason and preventive neasures.

Thanks in advance

Dear, Garima Mehra!

Blood in mucus in person with chronic bronchitis can occur after a persistent cough. Small vessels may be ruptured with oozing of the blood. More serious reasons can be tuberculosis and cancer. My advice is simple. You have to go to the pulmonologist and rule out possible reasons for your exacerbation, ASAP.

After that, if you believe in the non-drug treatment of chronic bronchitis, I can be helpful.

Have good health.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer questions regarding life-style, diet,exersises, non-drug, alternative treatment of the patients with asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic pneumonia.Bronchospasm is symptom of many respiratory disorders. Non-drug treatments such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, lung massage, cupping, diet, colonhydrotherapy have a long history to help people with asthma.

I have dacades of the experience as MD in ICU. At that time I treat a lot of patients with severe asthmatic status. I have decades of the experience working with asthma patients by using coventional and alternative, non-drug treatments.

EBook "Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You", many articles in the internet

European MD RN, LicAc, PhD in the U.S.

I treat patients with lung disorders every day