Astrology/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Hi3/22/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: My DOB:11th January 1992. Time of birth:10:07AM. Place of birth: Kathmandu, Nepal. Latitude: ...
  A: Dibyashwari... Your kalyana yoga will start from May 2017... In May or June you will get married. ...
MARITAL CLASHES3/19/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Sir, My brother D.O.B:3-12-1964 :TIME 7-30.P.M (NIGHT) PLACE OF BIRTH ;Rajahmundry.He is married ...
  A: Satya rani.. clashes are there. and he is running sade sath ( Elinati Sani)...But it may not go the ...
How i interact in romantic relationships3/13/2017Bill Hajdu
  Q: I was born on March 29th, 1991 at 3:45am Central Standard Time. Could you please tell me a little ...
  A: I could go on for 20 pages, but for now here are several of the most important things. Your year, ...
Career3/12/2017PREM KUMAR MG
  Q: DOB: 26/09/1978 Time: 01:55 am Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India I am jobless currently. When will ...
  A: Present running dasa for you: MERCURY MAHA DASA WITH RAHU SUB PERIOD UP TO 26.07.2017 As per your ...
Success as a fashion designer?3/11/2017Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)
  Q: my name is Racheli, female. My DOB: 2nd,January,1985,10:00 am, Israel, Tel Aviv. Currently i'm doing ...
  A: Racheli You may see positive changes in career front after 18 months. You will feel career/job ...
Proposal and Career.3/2/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Subbarao My dob is Oct,2,1995 time 11:45pm, Port Of Spain,Trinidad, the lattitude 10.6549013 ...
  A: Tammy.. after April 2017 good chances are there for getting engageda and also for securing a right ...
Job2/27/2017PREM KUMAR MG
  Q: Namaste guruji, my DOB is 7 feb 1988, 5:45 pm place delhi. i want to know when will i get good ...
  A: Present running dasa for you: RAHU MAHA DASA WITH CHANDRAN SUB PERIOD UPTO 06.07.2018 As per your ...
Life tensions2/15/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: "Namaste, My question is that I got married since Nov 2013,I lost my 1st baby in my wife's womb in ...
  A: Ravi.... you are not 100% manglic. Sade sath Saturn ...7 and half years(Saturn dosha) is running ...
Life2/15/2017Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)
  Q: Namaste, My question is that I got married since Nov 2013,I lost my 1st baby in my wife's womb in ...
  A: Raviji You are under mahadasha of Saturn and this planet is not favourable to you. Mars is lord of ...
Predict2/13/2017PREM KUMAR MG
  Q: Sir, When there are chances of conceive for a child. Really worried about. Birth details Date of ...
  A: please furnish following details for both.....for astrological analysis: religion: education: ...
Marriage2/13/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Namaskar sir My Date of birth is 10 Aug 1991 Time of birth: 2:50 am place of birth : Mumbai, ...
  A: Rashi.... In Jul or Aug 2017 there are some indications, for marriage, although the proposals will ...
Predict2/12/2017Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)
  A: Nehaji Lord of fifth house-Venus is in sixth house and it is not much strong in your horoscope. ...
Remarriage2/12/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Namaskar sir My Date of birth is 07 jan 1989 Time of birth:05:45pm place of birth : ...
  A: Anu..Yes you will get married again. A good match will come. The good time has started from Feb 2 nd ...
Marriage2/12/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
Predict2/9/2017Vedic Astrology
  Q: Sir, When there is chances to conceive for a child.I am really depressed. My birth details Date of ...
  A: This is Steve Hora - Vedic Astrologer, responding to your query. Kindly confirm for Guru Dakshina ...
Job predict2/9/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Sir, When there is chances to get a job, I left my job few months back. Date of birth- 29/11/1985 ...
  A: Neha.....in May 2017 you will join in a good job..Only after 3 months... As Jupitor ( Guru balam ) ...
astrologer !!!pl help me2/7/2017Vedic Astrology
  Q: My details, 19th june 1986 11:37 am mumbai Female Can you please help me know when will i get ...
New job2/6/2017PREM KUMAR MG
  Q: Namaste guruji, I am Shivani Gupta. My place of birth is lucknow, DOB 19.09.1990. And time of birth ...
  A: Present running dasa for you: RAHU MAHA DASA WITH SATURN SUB PERIOD UPTO 29 09 2017 As per your ...
Son's marriage2/5/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Respected sir, Namaste I am Sadhna from Lucknow. My Son is not getting married . We have tried ...
  A: Sadhana... Undue delay has occured because of Saturn in his zodiacal sign..Dont worrry... he will ...
child2/4/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Sir someone told me that in my birth chart there is no possibility of child bcoz my 5th lord jupiter ...
  A: Pinki ...You have santana Yoga.. At present Guru dasa Rahu antardasha is running. This is not ...
Job1/28/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: My husband job is soon going to go, and I too is not getting any job,we have a ,1 year child. Don't ...
  A: Richa. in Aprl 2017 he will continue in job. No fear is there. But Guru balam is low and avarage... ...
Problem1/28/2017Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)
  A: Richaji Your husband may get a new job soon. He should speed up his job search. Tell him to recite ...
Professional life with marriage predictions1/24/2017Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)
  Q: My professional life is not good and so many struggles, I have appeared so many interviews but not ...
  A: Naresh Lord of ninth house Jupiter is in its own sign. Rahu is also in ninth house. Mars is lord of ...
Career1/24/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Pranam Guruji; I have asked you earlier also regarding my career. You adviced me to hear Aditya ...
  A: Anup.. No problem. I do these services as a volunteer. I will not accept anything. Please never ...
career1/24/2017Y C SHUKLA
  Q: Namaste! my DOB 15.05.1994 time: 13:59 place: tinsukia, assam I am a final year student in ...
  A: You should try govt job this year . Side by side , you should prepare for Management test CAT . If ...
Sri Gurubhyom Namaha1/12/2017Vedic Astrology
  Q: Guru Ji Full name : sri raghu ram Devarakonda Both date; 13 dec 1980 6.50 AM Place: Madira, near ...
  A: This is Steve Hora - Vedic Astrologer, responding to your email. Ask specific life question. ...
Love and marriage1/12/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Me 1st of february 1980, 10:10pm, zagreb, croatia. Him 9th of july 1985, 10:00 am, zagreb, croatia. ...
  A: Tatjana... in March 2017 there are good chances to re-unite. Plan well and be happy. Advise him to ...
Transfer1/8/2017PREM KUMAR MG
  Q: Date of birth 23/01/1980, Time 11:21 pm, Place -Mandla Sir i want to know when will i get transfer. ...
  A: Present running dasa for you: MOON MAHA DASA WITH RAHU SUB PERIOD UPTO 14.11.2017 As per your birth ...
Transfer1/7/2017Vedic Astrology
  Q: Date of birth 23/01/1980 Time 11:21 pm Place Mandla (MP) Sir when will i get transfer
marriage1/4/2017Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)
  Q: Happy new year to you sir When will i get married. my dob 8 nov 85 place Delhi time e 11.25 PM ...
  A: Sandy Presence of lord of eighth house-Saturn in fifth house in your horoscope is causing delay in ...
child1/4/2017Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Happy new year sir Sir I have question regarding child birth Detail is 16 aug 1981 6.25 am Hardoi ...
  A: pink.. Thank you.. I too wish you a happy New Year. You have santan Yoga. You will give birth to a ...
settlememt1/3/2017Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)
  Q: Happy new year sir Sir i have two ques if you can help please I am living seperalely from my wife ...
  A: Salikji Chances are not much bright but you can talk to her directly. A weak Yoga is coming before ...
baby's health12/21/2016Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: I gave birth to girl child one month back when i was 8th month running. she is a pre mature baby and ...
  A: ..Congrats.. Birth star Krittika..Arrange some Pariharam when you come to house., before 3 ...
Property and Grih kalesh12/18/2016Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Sadar Charan Sparsh and Pranaam, My husband's relations with his parents and now recently with Elder ...
  A: Gunjan.. Gurubalam is not sufficient... in his zodiac. At present Venus ( Sukra mahardasha)period ...
Job512/8/2016Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)
  Q: Namaste sir my Dob 30.4.72 time 7.53am place kol. Hw will my career progress in 2017.
  A: Ruby You are under mahadasha of Venus and pratyantar dasha of Venus is running. It will give good ...
astrology12/4/2016Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Sir, Please look into the horoscope of my daughter and request you to give your valuable suggestion ...
  A: Harini . Saturn mahardasha is running to her . How ever you need not worry. By food management you ...
Marriage problem12/3/2016Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: We are looking matches for my brother. But recently we came to know that he has a chicken ...
  A: Kiran.. Love affair is there.. but it may not lead to marriage. Upto Sept 2017 it may ...
Job11/26/2016Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Respected sir, I want to ask about my new job as a receptionist in an educational ...
  A: Pawasha...Your Zodiac is very bright. You will adjust very much and they will like you also. Your ...
Help11/24/2016Subbarao MV (Astrologer)
  Q: Tiffany Laurie Date: January 6, 1976, at 06:57 PM Place: Montréal (Quebec), Canada Latitude: 45°31 ...
  A: Tiffany.. At present some unfavourable period is running. Mental strain, anxiety, tension, ...
Own house11/22/2016PREM KUMAR MG
  Q: Name-Aayushi Manish Dob 15/09/1981 Pob-Patna tob-4am. Currently residing @usa.will I be able to buy ...
  A: Present running dasa for you: venus maha dasa with venus sub period upto 24.08.2019 As per your ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next

Astrology

Subbarao MV (Astrologer)

Top Expert on this page