Astrology/Chiron - Saturn relationship aspect

Christine wrote at 2011-07-04 17:06:07
Paul Newman and Joann Woodward have Saturn oppose Chiron 3 degree there ya go ;)

abby83 wrote at 2013-02-27 12:52:03
Would have to agree with zane. My husband and I have the chiron opposition saturn synastry. I am the saturn, and more in control of the relationship. Whatever we go through in life, the difficulties and turmoils, we grow from it everytime. And my husband, the chiron, seems to get a healing from it also. Saturn and chiron go very well together and I think oppositions are more favourable than people say.

Zane B Stein

I WILL BE HAPPY TO answer questions about astrology in general, the meanings of planets, signs, houses, aspects, asteroids, Chiron, etc. I use Western, Tropical Astrology. Please do not ask me questions about Vedic Astrology as I am not an expert on this.

I WILL NOT ANSWER PERSONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR INDIVIDUAL CHART, such as "Will I get rich?" or "Will I get married?", or "Are we compatible?" I do have a private astrological practice, and if you need to ask those type of questions, contact me privately and we`ll discuss a possible astrologer/client relationship. Also, I cannot answer questions about Vedic Astrology, or Chinese Astrology.

Also, astrology is NOT "What is my lucky stone?" or "What is my lucky color?" or "What are my lucky numbers?" Any astrologer who gives you a lucky object, or number, based on your chart, is not a real astrologer, but someone who is giving in to superstition. In order to find out how to enhance your luck, you need to have an astrologer look at your whole chart, and tell you what areas you need to focus upon, how to accent your positives, and work to resolve any problems that exist.

I've been involved with astrology since 1969, taught classes on several occasions, written a number of articles and one book, and lectured around the USA, in Canada, Great Britain, Scotland and Ireland.

Organizations belong to

Welcome To Planet Earth
The Mountain Astrologer
Dell Horoscope

Please make sure your question is on astrology and not astronomy. I am not an astronomer.