Astrology/Auspicious Time

Question
My Wife is in the ninth month of her pregnancy. Her tentative due date is 13th June. If its a normal delivery its fine. If its going to be a C-Section, then could you suggest a auspicious day(time-morning/evening/afternoon/night) between June 9th and June 13th for the birth to happen.

My Birth Date is(Father- K Mohan Rao) : 22-01-1979 (Calcutta, West Bengal)
Wife's(Satyavathi) birth date is : 27-9-1978(Jutur, Andhra Pradesh)

Childs Birth Place is going to be: Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Hoping you would be able to give us an auspicious time.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
K Mohan Rao

Answer

Your wife was born during the year of the Earth Horse, month of the Metal Rooster, and day of the Water Dragon.

Monday, June 9th, is a Dragon day, which is auspicious. Lucky hours are 9am - 1pm, 3-5pm and 9-11pm.

Thursday the 12th, a Sheep day, is also good, especially if the child is a girl or you are hoping for an artistic, more gentle child. Lucky hours on this day are 5-7am, 9am-1pm and 9-11pm.

According to the Chinese Almanac, June 12th is a good day to have a baby and the 9th a relatively good day in general. The 13th would be the least auspicious; although, it is just coincidental it happens to be a Friday the 13th, which many people consider unlucky.

If you would like to learn more, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. At the site you can subscribe to the modern Chinese almanac online if you would like to use this information for all your major activities in the future.

Thank u for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu