Astrology/Fire Rabbit and Wood Ox

Question
Hi I'm wondering what the compatibility between a female born on October 17, 1987 and a male born on January 5, 1986 would be. Thank you!

Answer

The female was born during the year of the Fire Rabbit, month of the Earth Rooster and day of the Metal Ox.

The male was born during the year of the Wood Ox, month of the Earth Rat and day of the Earth Rooster.

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 75% compatibility rating overall, which is very good. It has a great chance of lasting and bringing you the happiness you seek.

Having said that, I have to say there are some negatives in their charts which will cause significant unpleasantness from time to time.

The first is they each have an Ox and a Rooster sign. Ox and Rooster go great together, but Ox and Ox and Rooster and Rooster matches do not. The two Ox signs, coupled with a lot of Earth in the two charts, indicate there will be a lot of stubbornness, an unwillingness to compromise.

The second thing is the element matrices for the two are not complementary. In other words they have the same strengths and weaknesses. This leaves a lot of vulnerability.

So, a close look at the charts reveals this is more accurately termed a good rather than a very good match.

Both parties will have to determine whether the good outweighs the bad. And, one or both could one day be lured away by a Snake, which is the best match for their Ox-Rooster combination.

This match is thus a gamble.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology.

Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a more detailed analysis of this relationship, you can order one at the site for a modest cost.

Thank u for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu