Astrology/compatability

Question
me 05/31/1966
her 04/25/1974
is this favorable?

Answer
Hi James,

You were born during the year of the Fire Horse, month of the Water Snake, and day of the Metal Tiger.

She was born during the year of the Wood Tiger, month of the Earth Snake and day of the Fire Monkey.

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 43% favorable, compatibility rating, which is below average. It has less than a 50-50 chance of lasting and bringing you the happiness you seek.

I find it hard to say this. In fact Wood Tiger is your "perfect" match. The problem is we're dealing with more than one sign to get the complete picture, and your Metal Tiger month clashes terribly with her Fire Monkey. In Chinese, Five Element Theory Fire controls Metal, putting you at a significant disadvantage. There's another point. Here's a bit of relevant info. In the jungle the Monkey's favorite game is to sneak up behind the Tiger's tail, yank it, run up a tree the Tiger can't climb, look down, and laugh at the Tiger. In this case the animal world situation correctly illustrates the astrological conclusion. Over time she could drive you crazy. The Horse, your year sign, will generally leave an uncomfortable situation after a while. So this is a threat to the relationship lasting.

Also, your charts lack Metal. That is the element for perseverance and determination. This is another indicator your relationship may last staying power.

She has some fabulous signs, and I bet she is charismatic and exciting. There's probably enough her to pursue the relationship, but i just wanted you to know there are some pitfalls. And, although, your year signs match perfectly, any you should (if you can) hook up with a Wood Horse lady, it may not be this one. To be honest, this looks like an archetypical fatal attraction. When it's good, it's super fantastic, but when it's bad, it can drive you up the wall. I wish I had better news.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology and Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of your relationship, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please “like” Online Chinese Astrology on Facebook and recommend the site to your friends.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu