Astrology/money/luck

Question
hello bill

My bdate is 03/26/73 at 5:38am...how is this year looking for money/luck?  Things have been okay but ive been stuck in a rut for a really long time and hoping that things will change for the better soon.

thanks
bc

Answer

There is a good chance you will have some luck this year. However, next year is the Year of the Dragon, one of your most difficult.

Too be honest, I think your fortunes may mirror that of the economy in general, that is, bouncing along the bottom, or as you put it, stuck in a rut.

Your best chance to break out of it should come in 2013, Year of the Snake. Your best bet is to spend the next year and a half preparing yourself. Maybe get some training/education. Do a lot of self analysis. Research how to advance your career. Work on improving your communications and interpersonal skills. Strengthen your relationships. Network where possible. Do some financial planning; hire a professional if necessary. These are just suggestions. Any or all of them could be very helpful. And, I'm sure I didn't think of everything.

If you want to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. There are several reports available at the site for a modest charge that could give you insight into your strengths and weaknesses as well as other areas that could improve your chances of success.

Thank you for your question.

p.s. If you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook. You can also request me, William Hajdu, for a Facebook friend.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu