Astrology/Career

Question
I am an medical graduate & now trying to get into higher studies of for specialization havn't got success yet inspite of persistent hard work fo the concerning enterance exams.will I be able to get success & get admission into my institution of choice for higher studies.
My DOB: 04/09/1984
Time: 09:00 PM
Place: Adampur (Punjab,India)

Answer
Dear Rahul,

As per data given, Period running in Saturn which has moved to Rahu star which signify 2,1,5,9,10, and getting impact from Jupiter placed in 9th house and Saturn cuspal lord indicate 11th will open your door to enter in the your the insititution.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH