Astrology/right prediction

QUESTION: sir, when will i get new job i am very tensed, trouble, in this job

21:25 to 21:28

ANSWER: Hello you must get change in your job after march 13 good luck .

Thanks for your right prediction, i got new job in May-13 and I joined this Job on 5th June-2013.

I am very worried about my marriage, when will i get married iam in love with feb 2008

Though both family are happily ready to do this, due to insufficient bank balance which was 0 in Mars Dasha, I have just little amount in bank which is not ample to get married, should i take loan from bank or what should i do?

girl 18-dec-1989

ANSWER: Hebullo you can marry with this girl  matching score is   good , you both manglik  & mars dosha get cancelled . so yuo may go ahead for marriage before Feb 2014 .
as per present  dasha/bhukti you should take loan  & it would get sanctioned  good luck .

Thanks for your a very right prediction.

My loan was sanctioned an I got laon from many source and I got married on 16-01-2014 at 11:23PM, Karachi, Pakistan

Marriage lift faced some hurdle in start but running smoth on off and happy. sometimes few plant and sub lord disturb family life but it is ok in start to go on. As you said I would took loan for marriage which I did and now my financial condition is going down, Paying huge loan left me to live hand to mouth and even in my professional life there is no increment no growth.

My sister is in Dubai and she is asking me to get there for searching job but I am afraid as I have a huge loan and I will have to resign job current job for going Dubai. What is the best time for me to go Dubai so that I can get a good job there and call my wife there.

You are a great person and I will be thankful to you

Me Ali  many congratulations for  your married & best well wishes for happy & prosperous married life Give ratings i shall guide you further thanks .
Mr Ali , best period for going Dubai and better change in job starts from 1st August 2015 so you  should plan accordingly good luck .

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.