Astrology/marriage date

Question
my family is searching for suitable match for 3 years but without any result. please tell when my marriage will be fixed also tehe solution if ther is any delay.please tell abut my future husband so that it is easy for us to find him.
my details:
d.o.b 24/5/1986
time 14:36
place belpahar, jharsuguda,orissa

Answer
Dear Nirupama,

As per data given, Marriage related lord is in conjunction with Saturn and Currently saturn in transit  of your 2nd house also signification of 6th house and Since Rahu moved to your 7th house which is the most stronger planet and your marriage will only work when it will take on the period, and Rahu in Sign of Jupiter which is lord of 4,7 in a very agile degree so your marriage will be done in  1st half of 2014.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH