Astrology/asking about career

Question
QUESTION: Hi SSAASH.
My name is Taruni and I am living in Australia..Iam married and I have a daughter too.. MY only problem at this time is that I am not able to get a job I am trying hard to get a job since last 2 years.. after coming to Australia I had worked also but they were not a good job they were like cleaning job or dish cleaning job.. I was a teacher in India ands I want my profession again or atleast a respectable job. .. can you plz tell me when I would get a good job or a job atleast.. My D>O.B is 12/11/1985 and my Time of birth is 12:55pm and city of birth is Meerut(u.P)India.. Plz help me with this and suggest me what could I do to get a job .. I am dreaming about job day and night.

ANSWER: it can not be 12:55. It is either 11:55PM, 00:55PM or 12:55AM

Pls correct your time and tell in which month and year did you travel abroad in order to adjust your time.

QUESTION: SSAASH its 12:55 at noon. DOPAHAR k 12:55.. and I came to Australia on 2/1/2012.

Answer
Dear,

Period starting from Mar-Apr-13 connected to 6,1,12,11,2 will open your door to find better job. Jupiter is also getting impact from Venus and in star of moon which is lord of 6 and Venus connect to 11 Current period is Rahu which is going to enter into Venus sign from Jan-13  and from May-Jupiter in transit to 5th from 1st and 9th from Moon will improve your life.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH