namaste sir!

sir i want to know about my financial position in future at present  i have financial unstability , why i have quarrels with every one , my life is becoming worst day by day.  when my good time will come?
my dob is 13jan1956, tob is 06:00am, pob is rajkot(gujarat).

Thank you!

Dear BM,

As per data given, Your lagna lord connected to Rahu which is in 12 house so mental instability will always prevail, as far as financial stability is concerned, Saturn the beneficial of old age has just begin, it is a slow moving planet, keep patience, it is connected to, 2,3,12,11,10,4, will improve your financial position slowly.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.