Astrology/which date is good to born our daughter

I want to ask which date is good to born our daughter.

she should born between 23 of november to 6 of december

I was born on friday 28/12/1979

and my husband was born on saturday 28/5/1977

thank you

Hi Mina,

The best dates are Nov 26 (Metal Rabbit), Nov 28 (Water Snake), Nov 30 (Wood Sheep).

Looking at general Luck factors, I have to say the 26th is the best.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site,

Thank you for your question.  

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC