Astrology/About divorce and business

My dob is 03/13/1987. My husband dob id 17/05/1974. We are married and have 1 daughter is 3 years old. 1 son is 5 months old. I was born at 9.15 am on 03/13/1987, in Ho chi minh city ( saigon ), Vietnam, in south vietnam. 
My husband was born on 17/05/1974 at 9.30 pm, in Hue ( middle of vietnam ) , vietnam
My relation right now is so complicated! I just wonder, will we be get divorce or not in future? And when is it? Will it be bad divorce? And will we return back together. 

My first name is Hang. Im female. I live in utah, usa. My dob 03/13/1987, was born in Ho chi minh city, vietnam. Im about 110 lbs and 5"2. I have short hair. I live in with my husband, my babies and my family in law, total 8 people.
We have been married on May 10, 2009. About 3 years and 6 months And his name is Vu. The first time i met him on august, 04. 2008

And one more question, i want to open a nails salon. Can i open it. And when will it open? 

Planetary position of your husband's horoscope is not assuring peaceful married life. Match Chart is also indication difference of opinion. If possible both of you should wear pendent of Gauri Shanker Rudraksha. Further, you can try your luck in nails salon. No follow ups. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.