Astrology/finance and promotion

Pranaam Sir !

my d.o.b. is  .  03.09.1981
  birth time .  13.20 pm
  Place      .  kanpur (U.P.)

I have three questions if it is ok for you to ans all three questions or ans me as you wish you think is necessary for me -

1. I am badly in money crisis, how will be my wealth position in future and how much time it will take to get a better position.

2. Is there are some chances for promotions in my job. Will i get a administrative position in future.

3. If I want to wear any gems which gems will suit me well.

Thanks & Regards

Hello , you wel get financial improvement after may 2015 ,you will get administrative post  after  may 15  ,you should wear  opal and garnet both -5  to 7  carrots in wt , these stones to be  fixed in silver ring and opal to be worn in middle finger on friday  and garnet on sunday in ring finger thanks .

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.