Astrology/Finances & Child Birth

Name: Divyang Shah
Birth Place: Nagothane, Maharashtra
Time: 02:05 pm, 30/11/1987

Wife's name: Falguni
Birth Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Time: 12:27 pm, 19/04/1987

We married on 12/02/2012 and after marriage my financial situation is very bad and also from my childhood my financial situation is not too good. I was always in financial crisis from childhood.

My Questions:

1. Please suggest when my financial condition will be good and any pooja or remedies to make our life financially sound?

2. When I will become father? How many sons & daughters would I have?

Thanking you advance

Divyang Shah"

Dear Divyang,

As per data given, Your birth took place when a main period was Sat-Rah which was majory connected to 5,8,10,12 though period was good which provide you intelligence and fame amoung children but highly connected to 10,12 and as saturn was getting impact from Jupiter which is also connected to 12 house in a very high degree, your childhood remain under dominate by others from financial point of you. Mercury main period was started from 1992 which was in star of Jupiter strongly connected to 12,2,6 and again with Rahu which is strongly connected to 8th house it though it was connected to 6 and 3 which open your door to earn by badly effect by 8th and 12, your remained hand to mouth. Ketu period from 2009 which is connected to 7 where this period brought your marriage issue and done but connected to 6,8 your financial level  has not produced any remarkable changes but in spite of this ketu getting impact of saturn and 3rd house your financial suitation was decreased and unstatisfactory.

You have to wait further few years as period starting from 2016 is connected to 7,9,2,11,4 will lead you to better life and you rise your marital and financial life.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.