Astrology/financially troubled

Respected Sir,
We,my husband and I are going through a lot of financial hardships. I had to give up my job for the sake of my baby son and have been unemployed since Dec 2010.My husband is facing problems in finding a better job though he has been giving a lot of interviews and even though the interviewers are impressed by him, things dont work out...sometimes due to salary negotiations and various other reasons.My parents financially help us out but money just does not stay, numerous unforeseen circumstances cause the money to get spent and hence there is no saving.We havent shopped for ourselves ,not even a handkerchief for ourself in the past one year.we havenot eaten out, gone for movies or any vacation in the past 1 yr and yet we cannot save money.Circumstances like a relatives wedding or too many guests,or the car or air conditioner breaking down are causing a lot of unexpected expenditure and we are unable to save any money.
Though my husband is highly appreciated in his office(routinely brings home awards for his work),he is not getting a promotion or a raise in his salary.
My mother-in-law has approached 2 astrologers with my chart and they cant believe that I am out of job.They say I have a good yog for job,but for the past 1 year, i have been trying to get a job that allows me to work from home but have failed to do so.
My details : dob: 21 august 1981,9:17 AM,Guwahati,Assam.
Husband's details: 12 march 1980,16:05 PM, Moradabad,U.P.
Please let me know:

1.Why are we unable to save money?What remedies should we follow in order to save money?
2.Why am I Unsuccessful in getting a homebased job? When can I expect to find a job?
3.Why is my husband not getting  a better paying job? when will he get a new job?

Nilakshi... In your husbands's chart,  Kuja Mangal ( Mars) is very weak, who is the character for debts and runa badhas. That too he is Rahu mahardasha. From Feb 2013, some releif will be there. I advise him tom read Runa vimochaka stotram everyday.And donate Red grams in a temple on Tuesdays. Let him worship Subrahmanya swamy WHO is with a serpant. He will get releif slowly.
2)  from Jun 2012, your time is also not good. From April 2013 you will run a good and favourable period. On all Mondays, observe fasting and worship Mahalakshmi Photo who is with elephants . ( Gaja lakshmi)... From  Feb 2013 your family will get stable slowly.
Be happy. Dont get discouraged.
Your husband has to do some prayers for Mangal palnet., on Tuesday.

Subbarao MV

O'm..Gam: Ganapathaye namah: Sri Gurubhyom Namaha...Under my Master's and Guru's blessings, I can answer questions relating to Astrology ,with my 40 yrs of experience. May be that Compatability of horoscopes for Marriages, remedial measures in delayed marriages, progress in the studies and higher-level of education , getting jobs, promotional chances, financial stability, health problems,disputes in the family and outside, monetary-problems,tensions, worries etc. I will advise some remedial measures also for propitiating the planets i.e.,Santhi, Homa, japa, Navadhanya-daana , Ratna-dharana etc.,calculating the strength of the planets, and the running mahardasas in their Zodiacal birth signs. Even then, frankly speaking, WE SHOULD experience some Negative results, what ever Parihaara you will do. I feel that my MASTERS will speak through me. This is all my MASTER'S Voice, what I feel in my predictions. If my predictions are correct the CREDIT goes to my Masters and Gurus only. Regarding Vasthu also, I will suggest some techniques, to benefit for the entire family members. My contact Numbers....+91 9849519456., and +91 8465846856

I have been following this subject for more than 40 years and I have attended more than 5000 queries till now, through this channel. In the areas of Astrlology and Vasthu, I have done some services to the public,voluntarily.If anyone offers Guru dakshina, I will spend the same for..Dharmic sevas,like oldage-homes, orphanages, etc.and MUKAMBA seva..MU..muga(Dumb),KA..kandlu, kaallu leni (in Telugu) blind and lame and BA.. badhira ( Deaf), as a squireel's help. I want to help the physically handicapped... Astrology (jyothishyam) is an infinite and in-depth subject. I will learn everyday, from every one. It's study is an on-going and all-round learning from the live experiences. Even today,I frankly agree that I am a student in this subject.No one can claim that he is a Master, except he is a Tapaswi or Maharshi. The Depth of this subject is beyond a human's recognition, to speak frankly and OPENLY.

Professionally speaking, I am a Retired Manager, in State Bank of India .With a service-motto, I do these voluntary-astrological services, and give Vasthu ( house-related) suggessions.To help others is my Hobby, Motto and my Ambition. Through Internet and Mobile calls I do these services. At present through this channel, everyday, I attend 2 or 3 mails. I may increase it in future.

So-far,I have not published anything. I may publish in future, if my Masters, Gurus and Elders bless me.And also if you all, readers and writers support me.

Basically ,I am a post graduate in Economics i.e.,M.A(Economics). Ancestorly, I learnt this subject from the Basics from my father's brother Sri.Jagannadheswara sarma (Late), and from my father Sri.Ahobaleswara sarma (late). And,in the begining, I have read some pages of Astrological texts, like Brihat Parasara, Varaha samhita, Kalamritham etc. I used to be a subscriber for B V RAMANS Astrological magazines, for some time.I have learnt this subject partly,from my elders, in my child hood, and still practising and knowing the subject everyday.I am very much fond-of this subject. I do believe in its reality. This is an ancient subject.I repeat that this is 70% or 80% true, depending upon the Place, time and accuracy of birth. UPAASANA is adequately and mostly essential for some predictions.

I do the same as a voluntary service. Public satisfaction and encouragement is also like an AWARD and Honour. I got very good appreciation from the customers., and still I have been receiving appreciating messages, through Phone calls and e' mail messages.So, I have answered 5000-above questions in this channel.

through e'mails,telephones,and what's apps,I attend to the customer-calls.Generally people meet me personally, at my leisure times. Although,this is a voluntary service, those who can offer Guru Dakshina, can please remit their Dakshina to my Axis Bank a/c-favouring M V Subba Rao, at Axis Bank, Ongole,IFSC code:UTIB0000275, Account No.275010100039118. Or they may remit in State Bank of India a/c of MV Subba Rao SB A/C No. 10957459257..IFSC Code being SBIN0000890. Sending Guru Dakshina is voluntary only. The amount will be partly used for Dharmic Sevas,i.e., helping the orphans,poor,disabled,(lame,blind,deaf and dumb) for Dharma prachaar like Go-samrakshana etc... For Mobile +91 9849519456, landline 08592-235570 and e mail: