Astrology/Gemini/Cancer cusp

I was born June 21, 1994 at 9:24pm near Chicago, IL. I am confused to which sign I specifically fall under. I always identified myself as a Gemini, but realize that I am becoming more and more like a Cancer. If I could have a tangible answer that'd be great. Thanks so much.

First you are a Cancer and always had that sign as your sun sign.  When we are young we often use our Moon energy more than we use our Sun energy, your Moon is in Sagittarius so you had a bit more of a free spirit than the average Cancerian.   But to answer your question on another level, we are all born with a birth chart, that chart is the way we look at the energy a person is born with, energy is like electric it is not good or bad, it does not mean it has to be used a certain way, we have choices on how to use it. For example if we plug a light into a socket we have light a good thing, but if we put our fingers in the same socket we can hurt or kill ourselves not so good, this is not a change in energy but a change in how we use it.  So no matter what your sign is you use it in different ways as you mature, we are not the same as adults as we are when we are younger, at least most people are not.  
We can also, as astrologers, do something called progress a chart, this means we move the planets you were born with into the here and now, its a subtle overtone to the energy you were born with. Which at times can mean planets change signs through this progression and we change how we use the energy of that sign. For example your Moon is in Sagittarius, 9in general this means you can be a free spirit, you are curious and like to know what is going on in your world.  But right now your progressed Moon is in the sign of Leo, this means you are a little more open to commitment in relationships, for that matter in your chart it looks like you may be thinking about committing, something your Sagittarius Moon pulls away from.  

I hope this answered your question

LeLonni Campbell

I will answer general questions about astrology. If you want to understand a placement in your chart or anyone else, I can answer that. I do not do predictive astrology, career questions or answer relationship and/or marriage questions. You can visit me at my website

I have been a practicing astrology for over 30 years. I have a private practice, teach class's and workshops.

American Federation of Astrologers

Dell Horoscope Magazine Everessence magazine

Level 1, 11, 111 Astrological Institute Best in class for all level's