Astrology/job

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

After a long wait I got a job which I like. Please tell me when will I go abroad? And also about my career.

DOB: 15 december 1975
Time of birth : 8:40 p.m
Place of birth : Bangalore

Thank you,
Amitha

ANSWER: Hello Amita  congratulations for---
Getting a job of your liking .          For happy birth day coming in next month and for happy new year 2013 .
you have have very good potential for success career and should be awarded/rewarded for your outstanding performance in coming future .
you shall go to abroad by end of 2013 initailly for short period,after 2014 you may get a long period to stay in abroad  through your services ,all the best .

QUESTION: Thank you so much for your reply.I have rated you also.
One more thing is earlier I had changed my jobs many times as I did not like them. But now I like the job I am doing.Please tell me if I will change my job again. As I do not want to change the job as I really like this job very much.My boss has also promoted me to a higher designation seeing my performance and capability. I want more promotions like this and grow in this Company only.
Please tell me. And thank you again.

Answer
Hello as i answered you earlier you have profound potential in growth of your career but you must not change the job frquently,you will get more promotions but after sept 13 ,all the best,i also express my thanks for rating given by you these small things gives us motivations to help others thanks .

Astrology

K.K.SHARMA