Astrology/Job and Location change

Question
Dear Sir,

I am working in KPO organization,Gurgaon.i have been trying to change the organization as well as location(south region)for last 6 months,but not getting the job.I heard that now rahu mahardasha and sub sun dasa running in my Birth chart.So this time is it possible to change the job and Location.Please give the good predictions.

My DOB:01-jan-1988,
Place: Puttaparthy,Anantapur,AP.
Time:21:00.

Thanks,
Naresh.

Answer
Dear Naresh,

As per data given, You will get able to change your job after between Feb-13 to May-13. Sun is getting affliction from Jupiter and Rahu so It is not working good for you. Moon is highly signification of your job and connected to 2,11,6,7,3 and Jupiter Transit to 11 from Lagna and 2nd from Moon while Rahu in libra star 3 from Lagna and 6 from Moon will favour to change job in a very good place.

Thanks  

Astrology

SSAASH