Astrology/career

Question
Hi sir,

I want to know about my career. I am trying for a change in job but I am not getting to my expectations. So please tell me when I will get a new job and whether it is equal to my expectation and how would be my pay?

Date: 15 march 1985
Time: 8:30Am
Place: Hyderabad
Thanking you.

Answer
Hello,
Thank  you very much for your trust and faith in me , trusting us with your query and allowing me to work on your unique reading, which I found to be inspiring and challenging. For the benefit of mankind, Lord Brahma revealed astrological principles to the sages of yore. Thus, all astrological consultations take us from darkness to light.
Thus astrology is meant for guidance in the moments of crisis. What God wills can only be revealed and hence the entire process of astrological consultation is based on divine blessings.
Question Details : Hi sir,
Date: 15 march 1985
Time: 8:30Am
Place: Hyderabad
As at the time of your birth Aries Ascendant was rising on the eastern horizon, your Lagna comes under Gemini Navamsa and Aries Dreskana in Aswini third Pad.
Your birth star or Nakshatra is Purvasadha – 2 nd Pada.
In fact, living will be so good that as you grow older, you will start thinking in terms of renunciation of worldly things and evince a keen interest in religion, philosophy and the occult sciences.  
Currently you are under the influence of  Moon major period and Venus sub period which will rule till 06 Oct 2013. Ensuing  sub period will be of Sun  ruling from 07 Oct 2013.
After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits,  following observations and views regarding your concerns.
Your career is bright after Oct 2013 positively as per your expectations. Pl.note.
I advice to follow my remedies for your all success  .
Remedies :
1 – You should also wear Pearl  of 4.25 carat in silver on Shukla Paksha  Monday in your Ring  finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Pearl wearing :  “OM  SOM SOMAY NAMAH”  ( 1 Mala )
2 – You should wear Ruby of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your ring finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Ruby  wearing :  “OM HRAM HREEM HROM SAH SURYAY NAMAH”  ( 1 Mala )
3 - Meditation of the God (Ishta Deva) & recital of  favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra :   “OM  GANG  GANPATAYE  NAMAH”
If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find suitable peace a mind, financial gains, progress , and other success  sooner. I assured.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless you.
Your’s Own Astrologer,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant