Astrology/Education & Marriage

Question
QUESTION: DOB : 07 feb 1983 Time : 04 : 00 PM Place : AlAin UAE. Sir i want to know when i will go to abroad for studies and when will marriage take place.

ANSWER: Your question look appeared from location "Punjab, Pakistan".

Confirm your place of birth; city and country

QUESTION: QUESTION: DOB : 07 feb 1987 Time : 04 : 00 PM Place of birth : AlAin UAE. Currently living in Pakistan.Sir i want to know when i will go to abroad for studies and when will marriage take place.

Answer
Dear Sara,

As per data given, Period after Jun-13 before May-14 is the time of setting for abraod and chances are much bright between this period and your marriage related issue will be materialized in Dec-13 and you will be married after going abroad.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH