Hello sir ,my friend's 1st cusp sublord is jupiter and ssub is mercury does it means she is intellectual and analytical but also having ego and wavering mind? Her detail 16 aug 1981, 6.25am hardoi up

Hello your budh and guru are well connected or linked to 1 2 3 6 9 11 houses please note that rahu moon  and moon in mars(anlytical), lord of 9th hs (higher mind ) your guru is also in moon star these guru  moon are connected as rashi lord and sbsb lord  of 8 12 hs so intellectual and analytical link of 1 3 6 hs gives ego and wavering mind due to char rashi tula  and budh sbsb in 3rd hs thanks .

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.