Astrology/love and career

Question
QUESTION: Dob 12/03/69 male what can you tell me about my relationship with dob 12/02/79 female. Also any advice on best career choices for me?  Thank you

ANSWER: Mark,

Excuse me, but I want to be sure about the dates before I do too much with your question. I'm assuming (since you're USA) you mean Dec 3 and Dec 2. If so, from a Chinese Astrology perspective, this match has a 29% favorable rating, which is significantly below average. The odds are against it lasting and bringing you the happiness you seek.

If you would like a more detailed answer, plus an answer to your career question, please send me a follow up confirming your birth date.

Thank you for your question.

QUESTION: Yes you are correct my birthdate is Dec. 3 hers is Dec. 2.

Answer
Hi Mark,

You were born during the year of the Earth Rooster, month of the Wood Pig and day of the Water Rat. She was born during the year of the Earth Sheep, month of the Wood Pig and day of the Water Rabbit. When I look at this matrix it seems to me you're likely to drive her crazy. Your Rooster and Rat are too strong for her sensitive Sheep and Rabbit signs. A second thing I see is there is a lack of Metal in your charts. That element is associated with determination, perseverance and a fighting spirit. You two may not have the determination to fight through the inevitable rough spots that come up in the course of every relationship. I would say that's especially true of her, since she has three, gentle signs.

As for Career, your strength is Water. That element is associated with communications, interpersonal relations, education and travel. A career as a writer, teacher, researcher, or one involving creative pursuits, e.g., computer graphics, could work out well for you. With your Rooster and Rat signs you'd probably do well as a manager. I can even see you in the health care field (but nothing that deals with emergencies). Accounting and program management are two more that come to mind.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu