Astrology/about mahadasa and bhukti

Question
QUESTION: gudmorning sir,,

sir i discussed u many times about my friend's chart,,sir she is running through mahadasa of jupiter signify(2,5,6,8,12),,in star of moon(4,6,9,11,12) and sublord is jupiter(2,5,6,8,12)

jupiter is not signify 7th cusp

and her 7th cusp sublord is rahu(2,6,7,11),,star is sat(2,6,7,12),,sublord is mer(2,5,11,12)

she is running in anterdasa of moon

moon signify(4,6,9,11,12),,in star mars(2,4,5,8,9,11,)sub is venus(1,3,10,12)

MOON DOESN'T SIGNIFY 7TH so i think marriage is not possible in anterdasa of moon

her next anterdasa is mars

mars signify (2,5,8,9,11) in star jupiter(2,6,5,8,12) and its sub is  mercury (2,5,11,12)

MARS ALSO NOT SIGNIFY 7TH CUSP SO MARRIAGE IS NOT POSSIBLE IN THIS PERIOD ALSO

MARRIAGE WILL TAKES PLACE IN RAHU ANTARDAS BCOZ IT SIGNIFY 7TH ???

PLEEZ GUIDE ME

THANK U VERY MUCH

ANSWER: Dimple your approach is in right  direction  i appreciate you for your interest,
Major events like marriage ,birth of children or purchase of house etc take place in a particular buhkti  or anter,which are controlled by their cuspal star ,sub or subsub lord, for example say marriage will take place in a particular bhukti -strongly connected or linked to 7th house through star lord or sub lord or sbsb lord and in addition to this should signify other favourable supporting  houses  ,may  God give you grand success in this field thanks .

QUESTION: thanku u very much sir its gud to hear that u appreciate my work,

i have confusion sir that, will marriage takes place in that planet period which signify 7th cusp but not comes under rulling planet

say for eg in my friend chart rahu is the strong significator of 7th but it doesn't comes under rulling planet then in dis condition also marriage takes place in rahu antar dasa??

also i have one more question

if a planet(antardasa) signify 3,6,7,8,10) and maha dasa signify(2,5,8,11) then will matrriage takes place in dis antardasa??

Answer
Hello please go to sign/star/sb /sbsb lord of 7th house ,
find RP at the time of judgement- see any planet is directly visible among rp connected to sbsb/sb /star/rashi lord, or  rahu is placed as star  lord or sub lord  in rp series ,some times rahu/ketu may be associated with these rp series.keep patience initially it looks somewhat strenous but practice makes a man perfect .
whether marriage can take place in a particular bhkti or anter
as per you anterdasa (sub period lord )--3 6 7 8 10 significators
 6th house is 12th to 7th hs
 10 th house is 12 th  to 11 th hs
 3 rd house is  11th house to 5th--good
 8th house is 2nd to 7th neutral
 so due to 3rd hs signification it is good  
 But you have to check sb lord of anternath if not connected to 6 12 10 8 hs it will give certainly marriage .
 i suggest you do practice of horary astrology 1st daily of  3 to 4 questions ,write remark whatever it may be in results then check there will be some successful and failure cases ,in failure  cases review them find the reason note in your diary, then you will be able to grasp the concepts of  kp. I did this tacttious since 1972 up to 2005 in my note book recorded both results and corrected my self .it is not generalised astrology but precise but accurate gives you confidance and inner deeper vision .this all uchcha/ neech graha , kalsrpdosh sade sati mars dosh  vivah melapak etc found useless and giving psychic attack to jatak for this puja path and karma kand  good luck .

Astrology

K.K.SHARMA