Astrology/marriage

Question
Hello sir u told me that i wil contact u after nov so i m here sir i would like to know brother wil have arrange marriage or love? If love then in same or in different community? His information 9 april 1982, 3.15am supaul saharsa bihar lat 26.07n, long 86.36 e, chitra nakshatra,, thanks

Answer
Dear Robin,

As per data given, his marriage lord is connected to 5,2,11,9,8 indicte stronlgy chance for him to marriage via love, but girl will be very clevel intelligent and highly romantic. His marriage stars connected to Rahu and Rahu  in Jupiter star which is Mecury sign and getting impact from Saturn through pada. He is already in love with girl outside your community.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH