Astrology/relocation

Question
Dear Shri Anil ji
Namaskar!

My husband and myself have been married for over 2 1/2 years now. He moved to USA for higher studies and monetary reasons and planned to return to India. I joined him after our wedding and am studying right now. Finances have hardly improved with loan on myself and a very mediocre paying job for him. We are away from our family and have become hopeless about ever being able to return to our country. My question is:
Will we ever go back to India and when
Below are our details
My details:
DoB: 23 november 1983
Place: Chennai / Madras , Tamil Nadu , India
Time: 4:31pm or 16:31 hrs

Husband's details
DoB: 8 august 1983
Place Dehradun , Uttaranchal/ UP , India
Time: (not very sure but between 4:08pm and 4:30pm  or  16:08 hrs to 16:30hrs)

Thanking You
Best Regards
MD

Answer
MD,

If you are really planning to come back to India, do it before November 2014. Planetary position is favourable for your husband, he should search job in India.
You should wear energized Shani Yantra locket. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)