Astrology/Antardasha of Sani in the Mahadasha of Shukra

Hi everyone,

I want to post a question about Venus Mahadasha & Saturn Antardasha.
Is it always very bad?

DOB 5th Sep 1963.
Born at 1.36 pm, Delhi.

What kind of results are expected in this dasha starting soon.
Career wise I am not gettin any openings inspite of an Accounting degree from India.

How soon is the financial and career based prosperity can be achieved and what upays/remedies can be used to get them sooner.
Please check attached chart and advise what is blocking my overall progress.

Thanks & Regards,

You can expect favourable results of Antardash of Shani between March 2013 and April 2014. If possible wear energized Shukra Yantra locket. Wear Ruby ring in right hand's ring finger. Read 108 names of Bhairav and Bhairav  strot daily. God bless

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.