Astrology/career problems

Question
my no in mind is 10

i am facing a lot of problems in career.now my project is over and to find a new project in the same company
what should i do?

Answer
I have study your question. Still you make your mind much strong. I can see your success in your coming life. Still you have to make your moon stronger.
Chandra
For Chandra or Moon related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Moon:
1. Worship the ruling deity Gouri.
2. Recite Annapoorna stotram.
3. Japa of Moon’s moola mantra: Om shram sreem shraum sah chandraya namah, 10000 times in 40 days.
4. Recite the Chandra stotra:
Dadhi Shankha tushaarabham ksheero darnava sambhavam
Namaami shashinam somam shambhor mukuta bhushanam
5. Charity: Donate cow’s milk or rice on Monday.
6. Fasting: On Mondays.
7. Pooja: Devi pooja.
Pray Moon as I have given guidelines. You have to pray mata as under & get more success.
Durga
Maa (Mother) Durga symbolizes the power of the Supreme Being that maintains moral order and righteousness in the universe. Worship of the goddess Shakti is very popular among the Hindus. Durga stands for the unified symbol of all divine forces (Shaktis). Goddess Durga is the divine mother, who protects people from evil forces of selfishness, jealousy, hatred, anger and ego. Mother's love and her kindness towards her child, is the best example of pure love in this whole universe.

Likewise, the love of Maa Bhagwati (Durga) towards her devotee (Child) is pure and serene. Maa (Mother) never asks for a favour from her child. She pours her kindness and warmth on the child without desiring anything in return. The love of Jagdamba is like a free flowing river. Durga loves her each and every devotee (Child) without any discrimination.

Origin of Goddess
Durga It is believed that once the existence of the universe was under a threat by Mahishasura (the demon). The Gods pleaded Shiva to protect their world from the evil forces. Lord Shiva asked the three goddesses, Saraswati, Maa Kali and Maa Lakshami to release their powers (shaktis). The Power emerged in a female form. The Divine light emerged and a goddess of exceptional power appeared with many arms. She was beautiful as well as ferocious.

Durga was an extremely gorgeous girl with full of rage. The gods named her Durga, the invincible one and they furnished her with all their arms. Durga rode on a lion to the top of a mountain. In a violent battle, she killed Mahishasura and thus, saved the world from the demon's threat.

Durga - The Image
The word Durga has been derived from Sanskrit language which means a fort or a place that is difficult to reach. In the Images, Shakti is visible in the female form, wearing red clothes. Goddess has eighteen arms, carrying many items in her hands. The red color symbolizes fierceness and it suggests that goddess destroys evil and protects people from pain and misery caused by evil forces. Durga riding a tiger shows that she holds infinite power and uses it to save virtue and destroy evil. The eighteen arms holding weapons signify the unattainable energy that Maa Durga possesses. Different weapons suggest the idea that she can face any evil force without consideration.

Durga Chalisa
Shri Durga Chalisa is a "forty verse" prayer. These verses are usually recited or chanted by groups. The acts and deeds of Sri Durga are recalled in these verses to aid the devotee to meditate on virtuous and noble qualities.

Names of Durga
Goddess Durga is the embodiment of the divine force of the Almighty. The word Durga, in Sanskrit means "the invincible". Durga Devi represents power, strength, morality and protection. Maa Durga is the destroyer of sin and protector of morality. Goddess Durga is also known as Shakti (Power).
I have work out on your question. Try to give you an answer as much detail I can give you.
My easy Available Modes of Communication is Email/Chat: YAHOO ID: shubhlabhjyotish1@yahoo.in: MSN ID:shubhlabhjyotish@hotmail.com; Skype: shubhlabhjyotish
Before coming on line do visit my web page http://www.shubhlabhjyotish.com/
Regards
Shubhlabhjyotish

Astrology

Shubhlabh Jyotish