Namaste sir,, does brother's 5th house is weak his 5th h occupied by rahu and 5th lord is debilitated in 2nd house also aspected by mars and sat, from moon 5th lord is sat and it is placed with enemy mars 12th house from moon,, do u see problem regarding children or no children?? His detail is 9 april 1982, 3.15 am supaul saharsa bihar, chitra nak, kumbh lagan

Hello ,very interesting , this is a planetary configuration by birth of the chart,and is always fixed for you brother ,what about dashas and bhuktis  and planetary transits by which throuhg  your brother has to pass in life time, these things to be taken in account, there is only delay/and diappointment, but not denial for child ,  please go through stellar judgement you will find the  answer thanks .

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.